Leadership and Motivational Speaker
Insider Secrets of Successful Professionals: How Boosting Your Health, Energy, Mindset and Lifestyle Dramatically Boosts Your Bottom Line
You want your business to run well, generate a great income and allow you to have that lifestyle you deserve. But, if you’re feeling overweight, overwhelmed and exhausted, you can’t be as productive as you need to be. If you don’t have the energy or enthusiasm you need to get your message across, you can’t promote your business well or effectively. If you’re overweight, unfit or unhealthy, you won’t have the confidence you need to sell you products or services. And, if you’re dealing with a lack of sleep and chronic stress, you can’t create that lifestyle you want.
Busy professionals need simple strategies that work. They need to get rid of the old, dysfunctional habits and exchange them for ones that will bring fast and lasting results. This talk helps busy professionals remove the blocks that prevent them from becoming their physical, mental and emotional best so they can live the lives they want most.
- How to create a lean, fit, healthy body filled with energy and vitality
- How your stress is making you sick, fat, old and exhausted…and what to do about it
- How your beliefs are keeping you safe, stuck and small and how to rewire your mindset to create a belief system that propels you forward
- How your relationships, emotional health, toxins and sleep patterns create health and wellness or illness and disease
- How to purposefully, powerfully and passionately lead your group, team or simply your own children
- How to powerfully, enthusiastically and authentically represent your business and brand How to feel in control of your life, excited about your day, confident in your choices and sexy in your clothes
- How to create and live a life by design versus reacting to a life by defaultA link to my recent TEDx talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX30i6nC7ro
Hire this Speaker!
Would you like Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, FDN to speak at your event? Please complete the form below and a Long Island Speakers Bureau representative will respond to your request.