LISB, Success Hub Present a Secret Knock, Greg Reid Event, Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 2016 in Bethpage, NY
Personally it is great to be involved in what will be Long Island’s Premier speaking event presented by The Success Hub. From a business point of view, LI has been missing out on a truly motivational event and that is about to change. I have been envisioning an event like this for a while.Surely this is one night that effective and stronger business leaders will not want to miss.
Here is a little information about the event:
What: The Secret Knock is a must attend event for entrepreneurs that provides a positive whirlwind of ideas that will teach you the keys to success and offer the opportunity to rub shoulders with your successful peers.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 2016
Where: Carlyle on the Green at the Bethpage Golf Course
Tickets & Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/secret-knock-by-launchpad-tickets-26088334912
Details: There will be speakers, a full sit down dinner and the opportunity to meet like-minded executives who have set aside four hours of their lives to meet and hear from our phenomenal presenters. The speakers are at stages in their careers where sharing actionable ideas is more important to them then ever before.
Speakers: There are three scheduled speakers and a fourth is being considered.
- Frank Shankwitz, Founder of Make A Wish Foundation
- Ron Klein, Inventor of Credit Card Strip, Multiple Listing Service & Automated the Stock Exchange
- Greg S. Reid, Bestselling Author. Acclaimed Speaker. Filmmaker
- Janet Russell, Psychic Medium and Spiritual Advisor to the Stars
Frank Shankwitz, Founder of Make A Wish Foundation
Hear Frank’s amazing and inspirational story about how one 7-year old boy changed his life and the lives of over a million people around the world. The story may make you a little misty-eyed, but you will leave feeling good about people and will want to “give back” to your own community. Frank is not selling a product or a program, only a message: Pay attention! Every day is an opportunity to change a life. For over 33 years, Frank has been a keynote speaker for the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s fund raising events around the United States, in addition to Guam, Siapan, and Tinian.
Ron Klein, Inventor of Credit Card Strip, Multiple Listing Service & Automated the Stock Exchange
Ron Klein is an ordinary man who accomplishes extraordinary things. He is a PROBLEM SOLVER. Every solution has resulted in monumental change, either in a new invention or a simple solution. His innovative ideas have changed the world. He is the inventor of the Magnetic Strip on the Credit Card, Credit Card Validity Checking System and the developer of computerized systems for Real Estate (MLS) Multiple Listing Services, Voice Response for the Banking Industry and BOND Quotation and Trade Information for the New York Stock Exchange
Greg S. Reid, Bestselling Author. Acclaimed Speaker. Filmmaker
As an action-taking phenomenon, strategy turns into results fast and furious, and relationships are deep and rich in the space he orbits. Published, co-authored and featured in over 50 books, 28 best sellers in 45 countries, five motion pictures, and featured in countless magazines, Greg will share that the most valuable lessons we learn, are also the easiest ones to apply. Recently, Greg has been hand selected by The Napoleon Hill Foundation to help carry on the teaching found in the bible of personal achievement – Think and Grow Rich.
Janet Russell, Psychic Medium and Spiritual Advisor to the Stars
Janet has been providing psychic readings for the past forty years. After a near death experience in 1993, she found that she had a renewed gift for communicating with people who have passed over. Janet has worked with police investigators on such cases as the infamous Katie Beers kidnapping, a case where a nine year old girl was miraculously found alive seventeen days later.
- Believe in yourself and your ideas. Many times we limit ourselves by just words, trust me, reality will do its own limiting, don’t let your self created negative “what if’s” stop you.
- Find a team mate or better yet trust that one will come to you that is right for you. Many times people will want to work with you because you are willing to take action and they don’t. Know what you need, and when people talk with you listen, ask questions and then slowly consider what is best for you. A fast decision is usually followed by long term disappointment.
- Take a step – the perfect first step is one where you are most comfortable. Chances are any step you take in a new project will take you beyond your comfort zone and that is good and necessary. But do what ever you must to make the first step and easy and successful one. That will be the beginning step as your implement your Strategies of Success and turn your “what if’s” into what will be. T0 attend our event please go to our Eventbrite Page. To make Fourth keynote suggestions contact me at email@example.comTo sponsor our event also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be promoted through all major media outlets so if you are considering sponsoring the earlier you do, the more promotion of your company we can offer and the more time you have for your own promotion efforts. We will help you if needed.As you can see I am very excited about the structure of what will be Long Islands Premier Keynote Speakers event. I probably broker every marketing rule with this article, by sharing personal goals, thoughts and ideas, but this event will do the same. Everything that you have come to expect at events will change after this.